Saturday, September 01, 2007

In someone else's words

I came across this little game, which many others have blogged about before, and I thought, what the hell, I might as well.

So here's the deal: pick a band/singer/songwriter/what have you, and answer all of the following questions using only titles from his/her/it/their songs.

Enjoy.

Band/Singer: Paul Simon

1.) Are you a male or female? The Obvious Child

2.) Describe yourself: some days... I Am A Rock, others... Slip Sliding Away

3.) How do you feel about yourself? Further to Fly

4.) Describe where you currently live: My Little Town

5.) If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Graceland

6.) Your best friend is... A Most Peculiar Man

7.) Your favorite color is... Under African Skies

8.) You know... Kodachrome

9.) What's the weather like? Hurricane Eye

10.) If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Still Crazy After all these Years

11.) What is life to you? Bridge Over Troubled Water

12.) What is the best advice you have to give? She Moves On

13.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? You Can Call Me Al

14.) What's the worst situation you could be in? Boy in the Bubble

15.) What's the best situation you could be in? Have a Good Time

16.) What do you want most right now? Something so Right

No comments: