Over and under.
This probably isn't going to make much sense, seeing as how it would be much easier to deal with this awful feeling if I could just flop onto the couch with another person and unwind the day, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon, so here I am, sitting at my desk, typing on a computer.
Overwhelmed with work (or rather, the storm of work brewing on the horizon) and underwhelmed with... I don't even know what. Confidence? Stimulation? Someone else knowing (and caring) what I am doing at this very moment?
Whatever I suppose. I did not want this to be space where I whine about being by myself; no one wants to read that. I don't even like to write that. It's just a little harder than usual today to shake the slow and cold veil from my feathers and be the bubbly, energetic optimist that everyone prefers.
Come on kiddo. Get moving.

No comments:
Post a Comment