This may be a rather weird post given that I can't actually spell out the acronym, because that would almost instantly identify me in this community, and while that's not necessarily a bad thing, I probably don't want potential collaborators realizing quite yet just how much of a nut job I might be.
Anyway, it's official. In a world where you can actually have conversations that use the sentence, "I need to drop something off at the LRC in the MLB before I go to the CCRB, and then I have a USA meeting in the MUG", my life has also been reduced to a mere jumble of letters. It's the only way I can keep my projects all running in my mind. S.A.F.E. One letter for each project (actually I neglected to add "school" and one of my minimal but rather annoying jobs, but then the acronym would be something like "FADESS" or "SAD FES" and neither of those is in any way appealing). Of course, this brings forth the hearty chuckling motto of "Stay SAFE!" Ho ho. Just what I need to keep myself on track.
Goooo team!

No comments:
Post a Comment