...and allow me to introduce myself.
(I have this habit of getting into a conversation with someone, and then introducing myself several minutes, days, weeks, or even months later.)
Of course seeing as how this is the realm of cyberspace, and I'm not exactly sure who I am introducing myself to, this could be a problem. Maybe it would be better if I just started with why I am here.
Why AM I here??? Anyone? Suggestions? Bueller? Bueller?
Well I suppose this is my way of pretending that after every exhausting spin on this globe someone is asking, "how was your day?". It's amazing how many fragments of thoughts and observations between sunrise and sunset can wind themselves into quite the tangled mess in my mind. And without a verbal sort (or purge) at the end of the day, well let's just say that the whole knot will quickly turn into something looking like an electrified batch overcooked spaghetti (now there's an interesting thought; maybe just "tangle of electrical wires" would me sufficient...See what I mean?).
So this will serve as that conversation; you are filling in as someone to respond to, even if you didn't actually ask the question. Maybe the need to write (or type, or post, or whatever the appropriate verb is these days) will ebb and flow, maybe it will be steady and constant, who knows. Hopefully those of you who will check this from time to time will add in your two cents, and not see this as an excuse not to check in with the real person every once in a while! Writing has its value, there is no question there, but I'm always willing to close this computer down in exchange for face-to-face conversation.
Let the commentary begin.

1 comment:
I like the concept of the daily purge... and I think it suits you. Plus, you have funny stories (you can't beat things relating to squirrels, particularly those falling out of trees). ;) Anyhow, I think it's a good healthy mental choice. And I'm looking forward to reading more!
Post a Comment